Steam Lounge

Here is place where all PC Gamers who use Steam can make new friends, share resources, and discuss games!

Quick Overview

Category
PC
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introductions

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya everyone and welcome to our new Steam Club!

Here is a place where we, as lovers of all things Steam Gaming here on SBenny.com will be able to chat with one another and get to know each other. It is my hope that this group will bring us a bit more together!

When you get a moment, please introduce yourself and say hello below.

I'll start with mine :)

For those of you who don't know me, my name is CordeliaCross, but most people call me Cordy. I am a member of the Staff Team and the Community Team and I started off here as mainly an eBook Releaser. I love to read books because it's like an escape into a whole new world, and I love to write. I also play the electric violin and a few other instruments. Currently, we have three freshwater fish aquariums in our home, a 3.5-gallon tank, a 29-gallon tank and a 75-gallon tank with tons of different fish living in them. I can't wait to get to know about all of you :)

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well Hello Everyone. Myself callmeguptaji as my friends call me Gupta Ji. So, I started with steam around 2 years back because of a game called Ring Of Elysium. An excellent Game. Hope we can discuss such interesting games. Also on a daily basis, I would be adding links to free games on Steam so be sure to check in every day.

Reactions: Sky

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hey folks, just call me Sky. I love to play video games on the pc ever since I got my first pc with the age of 12. Back then I only could play Minecraft with such a bad pc and low quality that everything was invisible just torches would made it become a bit of color and something for me to actually see xD.

From that on I added more and more games to my list, In 2015/16 I found out about Steam and since then I build up a huge list of games on there as there are just so many interesting and good looking ones that I hardly can decide what game I will play when I go on Steam.

If anyone want's to add each other just share your steam name/profile on here in the club or per private message if you feel more like doing so!

Jaksl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello all! My name is jaks and it is a pleasure to meet everyone! Although I don't have the largest library, I have been a steam user for several years now and a gamer since the ages of the grand XP galaxy pinball. I'm more of a casual style game girl and enjoy games like Planet Zoo and Minecraft, but I do like to get my hands dirty with souls like games and am currently kicking some butt in Elden Ring! I hope to make some new friends and be involved in the sbenny community!