✅ Solved Is there any way to log into Facebook/Google account in Episodes app?

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Downloaded Episode: choose your story recently solely for creating my own stories, but it requires me to create an account. An error pops up every time I try to log in. Is it possible to link an account to these type of modded games?
 
✨Random User✨
Member for 7 years
Uninstall/disable Facebook and try to login.
 
✨Random User✨
Member for 7 years
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Then it would have been work for you now if you do not have Facebook installed.
link of the thread?
oh I figured it out! Turns out I didn’t specify my email on my Facebook account, that’s what was causing the error while logging in. Thank you for your replies, I’ll check everything twice next time haha
 
Top