It's a zoo in here!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,370 happy users since 2014.
Register

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I'm sure we have animal lovers here. I want to know what animals you currently have and what animals you would own if you could.

I'll go first.

I currently have two water turtles in a 300 gallon pond in my living room and two free-roam rabbits in my house. I've had cats and dog's growing up and would love to turn my property into a mini zoo with exotic birds, llamas, more rabbits, more reptiles... and the list goes on. But I am refraining myself from becoming that crazy animal lady that everyone in town would be talking about. 🤣

Do you have any animals and if you could own anything you wanted, what would it be?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Naw think about the future, you can start a zoo and grab easy money with all of that : p

Anyways, for a pet I'd like (it's stupid), I'd love to have a pet fox 👀

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
That would be cool. I want otters too but they are mischievous little creatures and are always getting into something. They need a lot of enrichment to keep them entertained.

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
I have two sweet dogs in our house. Someday I would love to own a Rottweiler dog because I heard they are very cuddly.
Post automatically merged:

Yoda should be banned for having such cute pets 🙈

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I have two sweet dogs in our house. Someday I would love to own a Rottweiler dog because I heard they are very cuddly.
I have heard the same about Rottweiler's. They get such a bad reputation. :-(

Yoda should be banned for having such cute pets 🙈
Right? It should be illegal. Thank goodness it's not. 🤣

LMAOISGREATE

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I currently have a fish and if someday I got chance I would like to have a dog