Join Me In The Zombies, Run! Virtual World Race.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 8 years

DATES ARE OCT 19th - NOV 3rd

Hey everyone. I'm making this post to see how many people I can get to join the Zombie Run, Hosted by "Zombies, Run!" app.
This is a virtual run around the world with anyone and everyone who logs in on Run Day. You can walk, jog or run.
You can even set your device to step counter and use a tredmill if the weather is bad in your area.

The app is free to play with IAP that can be cracked by LP. The app itself can help you train for the 5k/10k run.
The Zombie 5K/10K Virtual Run can not be hacked. It costs $30 per ticket or $50 if you buy a two pack.
For the price though you get...

Finisher’s Medal + Certificate
Embroidered iron-on Abel Township Cloth Patch
Two Audio Training Workouts
5K and 10K Virtual Race Entry

-Description-
Abel Township is preparing to celebrate its first Halloween with spooky tales of scary monsters from Sam and Janine and the Doc! But on the horizon, strange lights flicker and eldritch groans echo. What’s really going on in Abel? Who can you trust? This Halloween, anything can happen in the Zombies, Run! Virtual Race...

Join thousands of runners worldwide in a high-tech, story-driven running adventure. You choose the distance. You choose the route. We make it a mission.

Check out this link for more Information.
---> Zombies, Run! Official Virtual Run Website <---

I bought two tickets myself for me and DaX. We'll be running on the first weekend on the race - Oct 21st/22nd
Since you can run the race as much as you want during the dates, I will be running several races.

So Whose Gonna Join Us?
You can also let me know your going by joining this facebook event ---> Zombies, Run! Facebook Event
Don't worry about the location if you are nowhere near it, you can still attend anywhere you are located.