Just a little poll from me!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

What is most important in a game?

• Total voters

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Creativity for me and you described it quite well. Minecraft isn't famous because of real-life graphics or have a solid story line, even though I'm not playing it anymore 😋

Next one should be story line. "Books" as an example, a good story can be written in just words, that's why lots of people like books and me like text based games 😸

Third going to be play time, a good story usually a decently long one. And in game, a long play through can make the game have more plots, events and make it worth while 😽

I love music! I'm playing "Hero Cantare" and the music in the main screen is very good, almost made all the lag by going through screens worth it. But if the game only have that one good thing, I'll just search up in YT and listen to it there instead 🙃

Graphics, we all love a beautiful scenery, but it isn't THAT important, otherwise, many RPG games we loves wouldn't exist for it's pixelates. And a lot of people like me can't run good graphics so it ruins the gameplay with all the lags 🙀

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Heh heh, well.......
I have a (budget) gaming laptop which I purchased about 5 months ago, I can play those graphics upto some extent (I'm not bragging tho, before that I had a Radeon HD 6450 (For non gaming people:- it's one of the weakest graphics parts you can buy from any time) which I overclocked to play some games at reduced resolutions and lowest settings (that time I didn't care about the FPS, but I guess it should be about 22)), I am not bragging tho, sorry if I hurt somebody.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
i am just guessing that your old laptop was an asus or dell.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
No, it was a desktop (custom), with an Intel core i5 3450, 4 GB of DDR3 ram (afterwards upgraded to 12), the Radeon HD 6450, and a 1280x1024 screen (weird resolution, no?)

P.S.:- it ran GTA vice city and III quite nicely tho 😉

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
And tbh, I think I have been a bit stubborn abt the graphics I see
E.g. me now:-
IMG_20201210_101436.jpg

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Now the reasons I chose what I chose:-
Graphics:- well..... I just can't live without seeing mind blowing sceneries from atop a mountain in just cause 3 (but the explosions are the best), also, racing as fast as hell in NFS payback gives you the real adrenaline.

Storyline:- do I need to explain? Oh well......
Tbh, I hate games like pubg as it has no storyline, I always want to 'connect' with the characters in some way, also, who doesn't love a plot twist?

Music:- Now we're talking, I just have all the moments from games from the need for speed series where THAT one song comes up and I am just like "I'm not gonna lose", also, some songs make you get into the vibe of the game. ('like this' from NONSENS and Kandy was the only song which made me feel my Mustang isn't going fast enough, idk why tho)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hey its Acer Nitro. did you Buy it on flipkart ? and yes 1280x1024 isnt a weird resolution. my dead laptop had a resolution of 1200x800 and i hope you have tried GTA 5 as its pretty common and if you havent then its your choice but GTA 5 has endless possibilites and if you are bored then you can download gta 5 mods like zombie apocalypse in which the usual apocalypse story line but extra play time and many more mods and mods are different then the actual game. you need the actual game to download mods. mods are like additional content or DLCs. How about Farcry ?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Yes it's an Acer nitro 5, the gtx 1650 version(an underrated GPU imo). No I haven't played GTA V rn (at least let me turn fully 18, my bday is wrong), I know what mods are (half time of me playing GTA vice city and San Andreas went like that), I never tried farcry, but have you ever played just cause 3? Let me tell you, it will blow your mind up, just search for any gameplay of it on yt. It looks so beautiful on ultra graphics!

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
And I bought it from the Acer India site itself, this is the 17.3 inch version that was available only there :)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Yes it's an Acer nitro 5, the gtx 1650 version(an underrated GPU imo). No I haven't played GTA V rn (at least let me turn fully 18, my bday is wrong), I know what mods are (half time of me playing GTA vice city and San Andreas went like that), I never tried farcry, but have you ever played just cause 3? Let me tell you, it will blow your mind up, just search for any gameplay of it on yt. It looks so beautiful on ultra graphics!
Um As i told you my old laptop is dead but my new laptop is coming probably in a couple of days. Its an RYZEN 5 by the way.
Post automatically merged:

@Gourov Whats wrong with those AGE stuff ? meh :(

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
its an HP 14s-FR0012AU.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Ofcourse you are not Gourov. i asked him as he has been mocking me :)p) 😂

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Yes 14 inches. Vega 8 integrated graphics card as gtx ones were way above the budget

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
RYZEN 5 3450U 2.1GHZ-3.5GHZ 4CORES AND 8THREADS
14 INCH FHD DISPLAY
8GB DDR4 RAM
VEGA 8 INTEGRATED GRAPHICS
512GB M.2 NVME SSD

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
And how much did that cost?
(My i5 9300h has the same base clock but a boost clock of 4.1 GHz, also, I have a 256 GB SSD and 1 tb HDD equipped with 16 GB optane memory)
Fact:- I got this nitro 5 in a sale, while its price is around 90000 inr I got it in around 65000