Mod apk [Kairosoft] Basketball Club Story 1.3.3 !! Unlimited Money , Hearts , Drill Points , Shopping Points , Items , Stats and More !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,710 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unsamurai

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Its Not MOD Menu.
Post automatically merged:

Its Not Mod Menu.

vorpal04

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Truly one of the best mod, hope you can make the same mod for the manga works.

Kiryu1997

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I seem to have encountered a problem. The mod was working fine, but since last week I can't enter the game. It just gets stuck on the loading screen then the game crashes. Please help. Thanks in advance

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi, I seem to have encountered a problem. The mod was working fine, but since last week I can't enter the game. It just gets stuck on the loading screen then the game crashes. Please help. Thanks in advance
Try using a vpn.

Kiryu1997

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Strange . Can you tell where exactly game is crashing ?
After pressing the Log In button, it loads for a while then just crashes......
Not sure what happened though cause I just checked earlier and I can now proceed to the game just fine. Thanks for the help though and the mod.

Attachments

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thanks Gourov :}

Kuragari

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
It work fine now don't know what happened there.
Am i crazy?

Edit: it work but MOD Menu is not there.
And I'm not crazy 😃

[Kairosoft] Basketball Club Story 1.3.3 !! Unlimited Money , Hearts , Drill Points , Shopping Points , Items , Stats and More !! was released by Gourov and 14991 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.