💬 Review Lanota

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,144 happy users since 2014.
Register

MrFool

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Lanota
lanota.png

A rhythm game. Interesting game that has many songs that varies through difficulty. Can be played with many difficulties.

Review:
Lanota is a rhythm game and is very unique. The game even has its own plot and the plot is decent. There are many songs which you can play but take note that there are app-in-purchases things. You first need to pay about 0.99 dollars to play the game free from ads. There are some downsides like what I mentioned about the 1 dollar needed. Furthermore, when there are downsides there is always the opposite. If you are a a fun of rhythm games then its a must to try. The game is very relaxing even if you are busy you can still play it. The gameplay itself is smooth and you don't even need wi-fi connection to play. I have been playing this game for about 5-6 months and I am very satisfied with it. To play the game you must first at least have a 1 or 2 GB free space in your device storage. The game is very suitable for mobile. But it is more recommended to play on a tablet or I-pad. To sum it all up, the game is unique, fascinating, needs 1 dollar to play it decently, has a unique plot, somehow likeable characters, many in-app-purchases, collaborations with other rhythm games like Cytus and Deemo, doesn't need wi-fi to play.

Would you recommend this to other users? Personally, I recommend this game for people who likes rhythm games like cytus and deemo. It's fun to play and refreshing. But to those who doesn't want to spend some money in games then I don't recommend it.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: