Let's get to know your visual novel game recommendations!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,470 happy users since 2014.
Register

3rnyooo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello! (That's one hell of a title :d have any of you watched Black Butler btw, sorry off topic¡¡¡¡) as the title says, can you guys recommend me some visual novel games you find interesting. (not mandatory(?)

leebird

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't usually play them but I recently started The Arcana, which is what actually brought me here! The base story is interesting (court intrigue! murder mystery! pirates and magic and exotic foods!) and the artwork is very pretty. So yeah, I'd recommend it!

Which do you play? Do you have a favorite?
Post automatically merged:

Whoops didn't recognize your profile pic - we totally already talked about this in your intro 😅

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mystic messenger, you can collect hourglass in game too. And the story was unique per characters, they have different conflicts and struggle. And also after you have finished the route in good ending, you can unlock the after ending as well.

3rnyooo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would it be okay if you could recommend one of each of these?😄all the genres are interesting and the ones you named sound awesome!

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Well the Corpse Party series has a bit a of a serious fandom around it :D must be something gud in there!! Why don't you give it a shot? Sounds like something that fullfills all your current requirements :D

3rnyooo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you!! I have heard of it and it does sound very interesting even when the likeable char dies it's still interesting :')

mschnv

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just recently started playing on the app 'Storyscape', seems pretty cool so far. It has Drama, Romance and Sci-Fi until now, it just came out so theres not too much there but the artwork/animation ist really well done and looks better than almost any other visual novel game I've played

AeriBabe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you're into horror adventure, I definitely recommend Angels of Death (aka Satsuriku no Tenshi)! It's made with RPG Maker and I recently started playing after watching the anime, it's really good so far 😊

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you like a Visual Novel with voice acting, try Amnesia!
Amnesia is good, and the visual i must say it's quite artistic.

You can try hakuoki too, based in edo period you play as a woman who was looking for her father and ends up with shinsengumi. I like the story and have play all the character route lol 😆

RamHina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can try hakuoki too, based in edo period you play as a woman who was looking for her father and ends up with shinsengumi. I like the story and have play all the character route lol 😆
Oh that brings back memories. I loved that game. I learned a bit of Japanese history researching about those characters.