💬 Review LG V20 H910 - Grey by uaredisturbed

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,003 happy users since 2014.
Register

uaredisturbed

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: LG V20 H910 - Grey

Description
While it is an older device, this phone still plays well with most apps and excels at average everyday use. Because this model is from 2016, there is some drawbacks, but also some advantages. Not everyone will enjoy or use its features, but others will appreciate all that is has available. Great overall device if you don't mind paying high dollar for a new one, or buying used.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What I most love about this device is the removable battery and built-in moderate audio dac.
The removable battery allows me to swap in a larger battery for long hiking ventures, or use spare batteries when I will not be around a charger for a while.
The built-in dac is perfect for headphone output. Don't expect audiophile grade sound, but compared to other mobiles I've tested, this device provides a nice audio upgrade.
Another feature I enjoy is the built-in IR emitter and receiver. I often use this to bug my buddies when over at their house, or to change the ER telly when there's not a remote. Not as big a feature, but certainly more convenient than carrying around an IR adapter.

Things I don't like
The only thing that is disparaging about this phone is the aging hardware and the possibly the camera. Back in late 2016 and early 2017, this phone was still considered a flagship device, with its quad core mobile processor and 4GB of RAM, but as we get in to a more resources dependant mobile era, phone specs are increasing by the month if not daily. It will not be long before it will be time to "upgrade" to a different device.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
For now, I would still recommend this phone. It's feature rich, very usable compared to cheaper new devices, and still receiving updates depending on carrier and model.