Samsung A72 by ReadySetGo

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,451 happy users since 2014.
Register

ReadySetGo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung A72

Description
Dimensions: 77.4 x 165 x 8.4mm
weight: 203 g
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G (SM7125)
CPU: 2x 2.3 GHz Cortx-A76, 6x 1.8 gHz Cortex-A55 (Kryo 465),
Cores: 8
GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 618, 750 MHz
RAM: 8GB
Storage: 256GB
Android version: 13
One UI version: 5. 1

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I got this phone on September 2021 and to this day it's still holding up well. I don't experience any lag for everyday uses and the camera quality is still good. It's got 256 gb internal storage and it's still not full. Battery life is better than the previous phone I had (Oppo A83). I did not have any issues when it comes to using apk's outside of Playstore. Water resistance is such a good bonus since I like going to the beach often!

Things I don't like
When it comes to gaming I experience some lag but I don't really use this phone for gaming much. Fingerprint sense could be better as sometimes it doesn't register immediately. Saleslady said the phone was a hybrid, where the slot of the microSD was also the simcard so you needed to choose which one you're going to commit since you can't have both. Very pricey, I got this from SM Mall with the price of around PHP25k (USD447).

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would definitely recommend it but arguably there are now more options out there for Samsung. It was pricey for me but the features it offered are well worth it 3 years ago and I had bragging rights as that was my very first "legitimate" phone haha