Mod apk Life in Adventure Mod Apk v1.1.37 (Mod Menu with Gems Hack, God of War mode, Adventure's guild membership and no ads) [✬ Sbenny Exclusive ✬]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,119 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezio1000

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
First of all I am surprised to hear that the ads are still active as they shouldn't be but I will look. Now coming to the license feature, We can't remove it from our mods due to leechers but you can disable your internet after you have logged inside the mod.
Yes, the ads appeared once I finish the adventure. And about the license feature, no, I'm not saying that you should remove the license feature. I understand why you did that to prevent this game from stolen by leechers and post it on their own site. I can't blame you, Id do the same if I was a modder. I'm not telling you to remove it. I'm only hoping or wishing to the admins of this site or whatever you called it is that, just make the license feature work on offline or do something that the leechers can't replicate your modded files.

And even if I disabled the internet and then played this game, sometimes the game crashes or it didn't move when I touch/swipe the screen when I do that and that forces me to quit the game and then login again and need an internet connection, again. It will be good if I'm a person who has a decent income to load on a nearby store for some unlimited mobile data connection promo. But no, I barely afford that kind of thing as I'm a poor person living on a slum in a third world country.

And sorry for the bad grammar.

Last edited:

datguydoe445

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yo great mod but do you think you can mod in a stat point cheat or something

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

SwayingGrass

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Is it possible to add a menu to get 9999 gold?

The new version has arrived. please update this nice mod. Thank You

Domzzz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Will this get updated to the latest version? If it will it would be great but, nevertheless awesome job of modding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.