💬 Review Life of a mercenary

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,458 happy users since 2014.
Register

Tuthan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Life of a mercenary

This is my personal idea of this game. Our ideas maybe different.

Review:
Life of a mercenary is the first non graphical (animation) game i played. Supprisingly, i got hooked into it. What it makes it more interesting is that your choices will have a big impact on the outcome of the game. I have tried the hard mode multiple times but failed to finish the game on all occassion. I hope i can find a guide that can help finish it.
Sbenny is my last resort for me to be able to finish the game. I hope to choose the plus 7 in all stas.with 5k starting money. Its just so sad that i need to have 25sb coins to download the game in sbenny.
Im really hoping to play this game via sbenny mod apk. I really wish i can dl it without having to spend real money.
The last time i played this game in hard mode, i was able to get to the second part of the story. I ended up dying during the war games. I also tried doing the arlso side story and vera side story but still failed on both. I also tried going through the story bit ended up dying. I have need looking all over the places to find a guide or a walkthrough but i am still out of luck.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐