💬 Review Like a Dino! by HppyMrshMell

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,291 happy users since 2014.
Register

HppyMrshMell

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Like a Dino!

Like a Dino! Is an adorable game where you grow the Dino's neck in tune with the music. You can pay coins to unlock new songs and new characters. You receive those coins by getting a higher score. There's a multitude of songs and also characters that you can play and it makes the game very fun and rewarding.

Review:
I really love this game, you can tell that the Devs are really passionate about it, they put minimal ads in their game and just want people to enjoy it and have fun. Even when you mess up they'll often give you free lives to keep going, saying things like "it's okay!". It's a really safe and comfortable game to play. The songs are also very cute, there's a bunch you can earn as you go and they have cute little beats. The different characters you can unlock are adorable too, there's a mummy Dino and a daddy Dino and baby Dino's too. The mummy Dino is pink and the daddy Dino is blue. There's not much else to say but it's just really a sweet game. I actually really love how much the Devs care for it and just genuinely want you to enjoy the game. There's no in app purchases or anything like that, and instead of having a bunch of ads to get the content you just earn it the traditional way, by playing the game. It's very refreshing! My favourite character is definitely the mummy Dino as a circus performer. But I'm looking forward to unlocking the baby Dino's cause it looks like they're in the egg still and it's just so cute. Sometimes the game does feel a little grindy but honestly that's just my ADHD that comes out and doesn't want to focus on getting a better score (thus getting more coins).

Would you recommend this to other users? I would definitely recommend this game!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐