💬 Review Little Nightmares

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,568 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mikzcool

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Little Nightmares

Little Nightmares is a puzzle-plat former horror adventure game . You play as a little girl named "Six" wearing a rain jacket that has to go through dangerous obstacles, large menacing humanoid creatures and puzzles.

Review:
As a 2D/3D Platformer, it was a wonderful experience playing this game. It can be finished in 8-10 hours depending on how good you are this kind of games, this is a bit of a down as you feel it should have more levels but I think the pacing of the story was important as not to make it dull. As for me it took me 2-3 Days considering work and all. As a stealth game, the graphics was very good and controls are very easy but you need to get some timings right to survive as there will be events that needs fast reaction time. This game doesn't require you to have high-performance PC. A low-midge range level pc can run this game easily.

Music was exceptional and added to the sinister atmosphere that the developers wanted to make you feel.
Its a good sized game that has very thrilling moments and a dark atmosphere. There will be some jump scares when you least expect it.
The creatures are exceptionally scary, most of the time I feel helpless and I leap out of my chair whenever my character dies. Your character runs and moves a bit slow and you need to be careful not to get caught by the giant monsters. The panoramic views are astounding, as the environment is well made.

Currently there are some DLCs that are provided by the developers that explore another perspective from another character which makes in more immersive.

Would you recommend this to other users? 10/10 Will play again.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐