Mod apk Lost Island: Blast Adventure -Infinite Lives-Infinite Coins (new)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
꧁༒☠️H҉A҉C҉K҉E҉R҉☠️༒꧂:D
Member for 8 years
Lost Island: Blast Adventure -Infinite Lives-Infinite Coins (new)




Name of the game: Lost Island: Blast Adventure

Version: 1.1.560

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Welcome to your very own island! Step onto its shores and solve puzzles together with lovable characters to build a beautiful paradise!

But this is no ordinary island. Legends tell of ancient spirits that haunt its sandy beaches and lush jungles.
Renovate, decorate, and match to transform it into the home of your dreams. Solve challenging Blast puzzles to investigate and uncover the secrets of the past.
Travel to the heart of the island and unearth its mysteries!

Game features:

● Play exciting Blast puzzles with explosive boosters and tons of levels
● Construct and customize buildings, beaches, gardens, jungles, and more
● Repair and decorate the island to restore its beauty
● Experience a fun story set in an exotic, magical environment
● Investigate mysteries and discover secrets while combing through ancient ruins
● Explore the island and find gold, treasure, and historical artifacts
● Meet interesting new friends and help them fulfill their dreams
● Partner up with Ellie, the adventurous archaeologist
● Play and hunt for treasure with your cute pet seal

NOTE: Lost Island is FREE to play and download, but you can make in-game purchases with real money. If you don’t want this feature, please disable it in your device settings.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plarium.blast&hl=en
MOD Features:
* Infinite Lives
* Infinite Coins (Increase when spend)

How to connect your Facebook******Uninstall the Facebook app,and log in Game

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Samyy for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Samyy

Download Link(s):
Download FileSince you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 21 times
Similar MODs you might like:

 
✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 7 years
Finally someone has managed to crack this app will play it later thank you💕⭐
Post automatically merged:

Nice😀😀
6E14A623-4485-4D71-A89E-3EC6CA24C5F8.jpeg
 
Last edited:
SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
Active User
Member for 10 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Would you still need to spend 999 SB if you already paid for this game?
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Would you still need to spend 999 SB if you already paid for this game?
999 SB is payment for unlocking the link to the MOD and is not the same as payment for the game.
Post automatically merged:

Testing. Thanks!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I spent the 999 SB coins and download the file installed and connected to FB, but the app does not give coins. I tried to purchase more and it said it was formatted to purchase items. So I went ahead and used 500 coins and it did not replenish the coins. I hope you can help with this.
 
✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 7 years
I spent the 999 SB coins and download the file installed and connected to FB, but the app does not give coins. I tried to purchase more and it said it was formatted to purchase items. So I went ahead and used 500 coins and it did not replenish the coins. I hope you can help with this.
You have to buy booster the hammer in the game for example😊
8D644588-FDCE-4DF1-A882-CC4DB09AB7A4.png

Post automatically merged:

I spent the 999 SB coins and download the file installed and connected to FB, but the app does not give coins. I tried to purchase more and it said it was formatted to purchase items. So I went ahead and used 500 coins and it did not replenish the coins. I hope you can help with this.
They did not even thank you so they did not buy it at all🤨
Post automatically merged:

Here you can see that I have done extra for you

 

Attachments

Last edited:
Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 9 years
thanks
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Need a point update. Latest version of the game is 1.1.561. Thank you!
 
꧁༒☠️H҉A҉C҉K҉E҉R҉☠️༒꧂:D
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top