💬 Review Love island the game by Milla08

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,971 happy users since 2014.
Register

Milla08

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Love island the game

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Love Island: The Game v4.8.8 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Passes (updated) Mod apk

Love island the game is a game that puts you in the middle of this hit reality TV show 'Love Island'. Love island is a love story game make your own story and romantic choices.

Review:
I really loved this Love island game it was amazing with the mod I was able to enjoy all of the amazing choices and exclusive outfits for free because of sbenny's mod. I wasn't restricted to any of the exclusive choices which made the game much more fun this game is exciting you never know what's going to happen next and you get the choice to match with multiple people depending who you feel the most connection with. I love the variety this game has you have multiple outfit choices and you have the variety of men and woman for romantic choices which is very including in the LGBT community. This game you can experiment you can try a choice that may be a little risky in your eyes if you don't like the outcome you have the choice to replay the episode, replay the day or replay the entire show. If you don't have the mod for this game you can watch videos to get more gems or tickets if you want to experience a exclusive choice or continue the show (tickets). In conclusion this is an amazing game I would recommend very fun and exciting.

Would you recommend this to other users? I definitely would recommend this to other users sbenny has made this game extremely more fun with the mod not being restricted to any choices or outfits. I could replay this multiple times doesn't get boring.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
My sister used to practically force me to watch Love Island with her. I loathed those kinds of shows, but eventually I kind of loved watching it with her. It was fun. The game was also my sister's idea since she wanted me to use Lucky Patcher to mod the passes and such for her, and I ended up playing it and thought it wasn't all that bad. Nice review.