Mod apk Love Island The Game v4.7.36 !! MOD Menu ( Unlimited Gems and Passes) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks And Suggestions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
How do you gain passes? It's my second day but i still haven't come across an ad that reward passes. All i get is gem ads. 😩 I did adjust my slider. I'm probably just unlucky it didn't appear.

MinHolly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
You can get passes only from the 24hr ad everything else is gems

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
How do you gain passes? It's my second day but i still haven't come across an ad that reward passes. All i get is gem ads. 😩 I did adjust my slider. I'm probably just unlucky it didn't appear.
Goto the pass purchase and there should be pass ad there.

Jas12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi so when i download the mod it says there was a,problem parsing the package any way to help me

Jas12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
And yes un installed the old version

Jas12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi so when i download the mod it says there was a,problem parsing the package any way to help me
The file probably got corrupted during the download process, so you can just download it again.
i did that also but it keeps saying the same thing any other suggestions that might help

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
i did that also but it keeps saying the same thing any other suggestions that might help
It happens for a quiet a lot reasons. Most possible reasons are Apk corruption during download , not enough space to install , arch not supported. Yesterday I find out that whenever I tried to download something with ADM that thing got corrupted . So it might be happened with your browser or downloader too. So you should try to download with another browser. Take a look at your storage space if there is enough . And about arch This have universal arch so it will not create any issues I guess. Although you can also check your arch using a app called CPUZ.

Jas12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It happens for a quiet a lot reasons. Most possible reasons are Apk corruption during download , not enough space to install , arch not supported. Yesterday I find out that whenever I tried to download something with ADM that thing got corrupted . So it might be happened with your browser or downloader too. So you should try to download with another browser. Take a look at your storage space if there is enough . And about arch This have universal arch so it will not create any issues I guess. Although you can also check your arch using a app called CPUZ.
Ok so i downloaded cpuz but i dont know to check arch lol im new to all of this but i have enough space and i tried another browser and still the same thing

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Ok so i downloaded cpuz but i dont know to check arch lol im new to all of this but i have enough space and i tried another browser and still the same thing
I don't think there is any problem with the arch. But we'll inside CpuZ go to system tab and you will see kernel Architecture.

Anyway can you play the Google play store version ?

Jas12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't think there is any problem with the arch. But we'll inside CpuZ go to system tab and you will see kernel Architecture.

Anyway can you play the Google play store version ?
Damn its not even in my play store. I guess the android im on is old lol im on a 5s

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Damn its not even in my play store. I guess the android im on is old lol im on a 5s
I am sorry ... I guess this game required at least 5.1

TheMaskedOne

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey, so I have the same problem just like the previous person. I tried resetting my router several times and redownloading but everytime, it says that there seems to be an error in the apk. I've checked my phone's android version (which is 5.1) and I downloaded the CPU-Z app you told the other person about. Do you mind telling me what to do next?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hey, so I have the same problem just like the previous person. I tried resetting my router several times and redownloading but everytime, it says that there seems to be an error in the apk. I've checked my phone's android version (which is 5.1) and I downloaded the CPU-Z app you told the other person about. Do you mind telling me what to do next?
First see if you can download from Google play store.

TheMaskedOne

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Curses, turns out it isn't compatible with my phone. A shame really, but I appreciate the help.

Magnoliaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the mod. But I can't find the mod in the game, can someone help me? Where do I need to look?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the mod. But I can't find the mod in the game, can someone help me? Where do I need to look?
You can see a floating Icon with my pic on the screen , tap it.

Status
Not open for further replies.