Paid .apk Love Story Legendary Twins ~ Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,565 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrashCanHomie101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha! Good one! Anyways, thank you. I was able to receive enough sb coins and I'm now installing it. I appreciate your work, so again, thank you! :3

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Haha! Good one! Anyways, thank you. I was able to receive enough sb coins and I'm now installing it. I appreciate your work, so again, thank you! :3
Did I mistakenly put the Price to Unlock at 100 instead of 10 SB Points?!? :eek:
or you have trouble saving up 10 greens?
Do NOT do drugs. It is Bad. Unless Good Drugs. :p
Then, it IS still Bad..IF found out.
:lol:

TrashCanHomie101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did I mistakenly put the Price to Unlock at 100 instead of 10 SB Points?!? :eek:
or you have trouble saving up 10 greens?
Do NOT do drugs. It is Bad. Unless Good Drugs. :p
Then, it IS still Bad..IF found out.
:lol:
No, no! You're fine! It's 10 SB Points. I'm just having a little trouble saving up is all. Sorry for worrying you!

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
No, no! You're fine! It's 10 SB Points. I'm just having a little trouble saving up is all. Sorry for worrying you!
Did you know that I purposely "space" out these..Submissions.
I have 10+ Great Games waiting to be Shared.
You had been..Warned!
:p

TrashCanHomie101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did you know that I purposely "space" out these..Submissions.
I have 10+ Great Games waiting to be Shared.
You had been.Warned!
:p
Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it and I'll try out your advice. I recently just found a problem in the game though. I try to adopt the boy in the crystal and I seem to be not able to because the game ends up crashing. I don't mean to crush the mood, but I feel that it might be my job as a viewer to let you know of these things.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it and I'll try out your advice. I recently just found a problem in the game though. I try to adopt the boy in the crystal and I seem to be not able to because the game ends up crashing. I don't mean to crush the mood, but I feel that it might be my job as a viewer to let you know of these things.
We have to Pay at the Beginning..even when just for Choosing a Boy or a Girl to Adopt.
Its False Advertising. This game is NOT FREE to Play.

The image is shown on that Mod features above..one of those thumbnails. Click to Enlarge.

You DO have LP active on background, right?
Even if played Offline, LP will Take Over the Shopping needs.

Try it again..with LP this time. :moneybagsdroid:

TrashCanHomie101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
We have to Pay at the Beginning..even when just for Choosing a Boy or a Girl to Adopt.
Its False Advertising. This game is NOT FREE to Play.

The image is shown on that Mod features above..one of those thumbnails. Click to Enlarge.

You DO have LP active on background, right?
Even if played Offline, LP will Take Over the Shopping needs.

Try it again..with LP this time. :moneybagsdroid:
Goodness, why didn't I think of that. Thank you so much KentCave. I apologize for my obviousness. I'll do better next time, I swear! Haha.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Goodness, why didn't I think of that. Thank you so much KentCave. I apologize for my obviousness. I'll do better next time, I swear! Haha.
Worry NOT. :blushdroid:
Thats WHY I am sitting at that corner post..waiting to be Of Service

Otherwise..no one in the right mind will live under a cardboard, doing all these.

IMA a Hobo with Hearts
:loldroid:

TrashCanHomie101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Worry NOT. :blushdroid:
Thats WHY I am sitting at that corner post..waiting to be Of Service

Otherwise..no one in the right mind will live under a cardboard, doing all these.

IMA a Hobo with Hearts
:loldroid:
Well, I appreciate you and all your "hobo" work. 😊 Thanks for everything and for the directions and advice. Really do appreciate you and all your efforts!!!

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Will try this out too! Hehe thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.