Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.4 Mod (Unlimited TIckets)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,969 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usuii12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow thank you ♥
Post automatically merged:

Wow thank you ♥

zombeamik

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you!! its also somwthing to mention for most of tge CGS you dont need the hearts so thats good!

but thank you again!!

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Amazing work, thanks so much 🤩

Amazing work, thanks so much 🤩

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you!! its also somwthing to mention for most of tge CGS you dont need the hearts so thats good!

but thank you again!!
what CGs? I dont thinkwhen you play episode your main concern is not getting hearts closed CG but an interesting premium choice that you want to spend your hearts on..

Usuii12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah i'm grateful for the free tickets at least we can farm hearts it takes time but you can choose premium option after that

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Bro @rk264 the mod is not working, After the cover page, it closes automatically.

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
Bro @rk264 the mod is not working, After the cover page, it closes automatically.
Please read the notes in MOD Info. The game will crash on the first two launches. It'll work fine after that.

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please read the notes in MOD Info. The game will crash on the first two launches. It'll work fine after that.
it's crashing every time. I opened it more than twice

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
it's crashing every time. I opened it more than twice
Which device are you using? Also, send me the logcat in a message so that I can assist you further.

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
true

at least we can farm some hearts with unlimited tickets by doing quests
hi real quick! I'm not familiar with lovestruck anymore - how do you farm hearts exactly? What are quests? I played a few eps but I'm not seeing options to gain hearts (except the daily awards). The interface is alittle crowded 😅

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
I am using Honor 8X. Where to find this logcat?
Install the game from play store and see if the game works. I'll send you the details about logcat if the play store version works fine.

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Install the game from play store and see if the game works. I'll send you the details about logcat if the play store version works fine.
I don't know how, but the modded app automatically opened and started working.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi real quick! I'm not familiar with lovestruck anymore - how do you farm hearts exactly? What are quests? I played a few eps but I'm not seeing options to gain hearts (except the daily awards). The interface is alittle crowded 😅
oIlKCwjlEZ4.jpg

there is some kind of goblet in the top right corner and there you can find "my stats" and this screen is from there

Status
Not open for further replies.