Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v8.2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,312 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soile

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh man, the mod is just for unlimited tickets, I should have read it before spend my SB points 🥺
I wanted free premium choices :'(

Last edited:

Ememoo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the mod! I was wondering, if it's licensed now can I use it on both my phone and tablet? Or does the license key work for 1 device only?

Brendaliz20

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Donde está el menú de mod?? Y como puedo tener corazones??

Brocelia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there !
May I ask you how you got so many hearts ? That's the only thing I lack in this game ^^
Thanks !

Brocelia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
That was fast. Thank you so much @Legacy & @Sbenny
It works perfectly great. 😍🥰💞
Hi there !
May I ask you how you got so many hearts ? That's the only thing I lack in this game ^^
Thanks !
(Don't mind my first message, I didn't know how to quote someone. First post here ^^' Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't seem to be able to delete the previous message)

FeiLiezel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there !
Thanks !
(Don't mind my first message, I didn't know how to quote someone. First post here ^^' Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't seem to be able to delete the previous message)
Hi, i play the quest and daily rewards almost everyday. 😂 Usually when you finished a puzzle you can get 25 hearts. The tickets and fast forward really help me to finish the quest faster.

Partywillneverstop

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You know i followed your advice and i was able to reach like 100 hearts in around two days if i played all day, so thank you for the advice
👌😁
Post automatically merged:

You know i followed your advice and i was able to reach like 100 hearts in around two days if i played all da
Hi, i play the quest and daily rewards almost everyday. 😂 Usually when you finished a puzzle you can get 25 hearts. The tickets and fast forward really help me to finish the quest faster.
Sorry i didn't know how to reply to you lol

Leucamk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Wooah what's appened? I opened the app and the tickets disappeared! How can I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.