Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v9.4 - Unlimited Tickets & Ultra Fast Forward Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Muchas gracias por tu esfuerzo. Funciona perfecto

Kim123456

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I use the app on my pc and cellphone, but had my cell phone stolen this week. I got another one, but I can't open my mod on it because it says I only have 2 devices logged in. Would it be possible to solve this? As my other cell phone was stolen, I only have 1 device logged in (Sorry for any error, I'm using the translator)

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
I use the app on my pc and cellphone, but had my cell phone stolen this week. I got another one, but I can't open my mod on it because it says I only have 2 devices logged in. Would it be possible to solve this? As my other cell phone was stolen, I only have 1 device logged in (Sorry for any error, I'm using the translator)
Unfortunately you have to wait the next update

Last edited:

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so very much for the update!

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, i lost the mod? The tickets revert back to timed ones. I already installed and uninstalled. What do i do?

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I already did several times. I've installed and uninstalled too, no dice
Post automatically merged:

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years

Strange.... Have you ever tried it on an emulator? Is working normal for me

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years

sometimes you have to open it several times, this happened to me

KirstenH97

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the mod. Works great 👌

bluphantom1401

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for your hard work, but I stumble a problem : There is always the pop up say "connection problem" with the Error code: 0x1009.u11 -4.25
Although I have switched the device and my Internet connection from Wifi to 4G, it still didn't run smoothly. I also tried the code you mentioned above instead of my username, but it didn't work out. Could you pls check for me ? Thank you in advance
16390705296009042664993186212849.jpg

Danibed

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
The mod works fine, but please... Could you bring unlimited hearts? And I also have a little problem trying to login. I have uninstalled facebook and everything but the problem continues, any solution? Thanks

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for your hard work, but I stumble a problem : There is always the pop up say "connection problem" with the Error code: 0x1009.u11 -4.25
Although I have switched the device and my Internet connection from Wifi to 4G, it still didn't run smoothly. I also tried the code you mentioned above instead of my username, but it didn't work out. Could you pls check for me ? Thank you in advanceView attachment 83683
i think like the message say is a problem with they servers, i think is just wait

The mod works fine, but please... Could you bring unlimited hearts? And I also have a little problem trying to login. I have uninstalled facebook and everything but the problem continues, any solution? Thanks
try to login the facebook in a browser and after this try to enter with facebook in the game

thuardu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is there any possible way to install this mod on iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.