Lucky Patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,031 happy users since 2014.
Register

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Much has been said about LP.
Others have written great threads on how to use LP.

I've been playing around with LP lately.
I don't wish to offend anyone, so I'll be very cryptic here and allow you to read between the lines.
Everyone knows WHY most people use LP.

However, if you look under the hood of LP, it is an incredible tool.
These days we see many applications and games for Android that invade your privacy.
Many of these apps go beyond what is necessary for a grocery app, clothing app, or map app and snoop into aspects beyond buying a bag of rice or beans.
You can use LP to stop apps from invading your privacy, such as HARVESTING you contacts, other apps you use, your phone number, email addresses, even personal photos.

I suggest you start experimenting with what LP can do beyond what MOST people use LP to do.
You can prevent unnecessary, intrusive invasion of your privacy by using LP beyond what most people think it can do.
None of this requires you to be a genius.
You can experiment with apps that don't matter to you and learn just how powerful and useful the little, yellow, smiling faced tool can be on your devices.

So, start experimenting with a very powerful tool today, LP.
Download a few apps, and begin your investigation and deploy the tool to learn its capabilities.
You'll be amazed, as I was, just how useful LP can be to YOU!

AngieG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for great Intel and tips..

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
doing exactly that right now starting a year ago (Experiment). Honestly, theres no shortcut, ups and downs, everythings there, bumpy roads along the way and years of trial before you become an LP Guru (extra shoutouts to a Master here @SusieQ at Sbenny).

to add to @secretbunker said which I heavily agree on, with great power comes great responsibility. thats why i'm no expert and still a beginner on using LP, proud to say Im still a baby to these. Relate that to LP. LP unlocked the android world of restrictions. Thats why I believe in this site's principles. For me imo, were not just patronizing unlocked or modded apps using LP, Uret or any other unlocking tool because we want to rip off devs, game creators, make them bankrupt or something, super thanks and credits goes out to them for a great job well done and for the hardwork. I dont know why even I'm patronizing these modded games or apps, some call us cheaters, robbers, etc but no, no, no The hell I care. I have my own reasons and principles why and I'll hold on to that and everyone should.

As long as whatever drives us or keeps us happy or these apps, games, books, movies, etc. helps us on our daily living in reality, lets stick on to that. thats why Im here at SBenny and lets support this great site the best way we can.

Sorry i'm just carried away, look even VPN apps remove censorship and lets us see the world in a BEAUTIFUL or the REAL WAY unlocked thousands of possibilities for all of us, what more these modded games or apps (paid or not, modded or not by LP or other tools). Hehehe specially getting OC with my long posts. rock on everyone have a great weekend!!

saud1119

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thank you

Last edited:

saud1119

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged: