📖 Tutorial LuckyPatcher - How to Setup and Use [Jan 2019]

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the tutorial!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the help!!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Yeet, hopefully I can get this to work
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
That was helpful. Thanks a lot 👏🤗
I have a question though . Whenever I try to make an in-app purchase with the app , this shows up : " The device you are using can't connect to Google play services " . I'm sure that i followed every step correctly . What should I do?
 
Last edited:
Top