📖 Tutorial LuckyPatcher - How to Setup and Use [Jan 2019]

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank for updating often :)
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thankyou
Post automatically merged:

Thankyou
Post automatically merged:

Thankyou
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I'm replying
Post automatically merged:

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Why do you need the proxy switch on? And is it possible if I create a custom apk from Lucky Patcher for IAP and then share with others for use? What will the steps be because my current temporary phone is non rooted.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you. I'll give it a try.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I was having some trouble. Thank you!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks so much for the guide going to give it a try
Post automatically merged:

Thanks so much for the guide going to give it a try
Post automatically merged:

Omg you are a lifesaver thank you so much the guide helps alot
 
Last edited:
Top