📖 Tutorial LuckyPatcher - How to Setup and Use [Jan 2019]

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Is there a way to use Lucky Patcher for free in-app purchases AND be able to login to the modded game with Facebook? I get an error message from Facebook which is understandable, but I'm hoping there is a way to bypass it. Thanks in advance.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks a lot!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
:cheekydroid:
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Why am i not able to make a new account
 
Last edited:
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thankyou!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
… I will not 'like' a thread before I can read it!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
@D3T0X Thanks, your explanation step -by step makes me understand easily I wonder if this method will working for all of my game..I'll trying it by my self later.
 
Top