📖 Tutorial LuckyPatcher - How to Setup and Use [Jan 2019]

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
thanks!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Awesome thankyou
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the conent
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I followed the guide but it doesn't work with Motorsports manager 3
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I really appreciate this guide/program. I have heard of Lucky Patcher and Freedom for years but never really looked into what they could do. Being able to mod my own games is awesome. Thank you so much @D3T0X
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
This is very helpful. Thank you.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hopefully I can learn how to use this app
 
Top