📖 Tutorial LuckyPatcher - How to Setup and Use [Jan 2019]

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
This guide was very helpful thanks so much for making it so clear and easy ☺💯
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Let's try this.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
.......
Post automatically merged:

.......
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the tutorial. Really appreciate it when people lay it out step by step for us newbs. I have a question: I followed the tutorial, but during the install process Lucky Patcher gives me this message: "Busybox could not be found, Lucky Patcher cannot continue without Busybox." What does this mean? (I am using Bluestacks emulator and I did manage to figure out how to root it). I followed the tutorial and did everything and the message has not come back
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for your help
 
Top