MARVEL Strike Force Android MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,165 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechVader

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the App: MARVEL Strike Force
Is this App playable online only? Yes
Is this a Paid App? No
Google Play Store URL:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxnextgames.m3&hl=en
Additional Notes: This game is similar to "Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes"and DC LEGENDS. These games have many mods like high attack and god mode

Which MOD Features would you like for this app?
1. God Mod
2. Increased Damage

EDITED BY SUSIEQ please do not add additional links in requests in future. Only the playstore link is necessary. If additional info is needed we will ask.
Thank you

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
I've edited your request. Please only give playstore links in requests in future.
Regards,

TechVader

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100653#p100653:33mllr3f]SusieQ™ » 2 minutes ago[/url] said:
@TechVader
I've edited your request. Please only give playstore links in requests in future.
Regards,
Oh! Sorry. By the way, that's because the game is kinda unreleased for some region :( That's why!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
I understand. If its needed a modder will contact you. Thanks

asuhdude

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Joining the request, amazing game. Would be really happy if anyone hacks this game.
So far there are no hacks for Android, only iOS.

So the first modder to hack this will make a name for himself and bring lots of people to the site.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@TechVader I'm sorry to inform you this request is being rejected per the new Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

I'm sorry the modding team wasn't able to fill this for you.

#Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.