💬 Review Midsommar

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,123 happy users since 2014.
Register

strangerparras

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Midsommar

An indie horror film about a woman who faces tragic loss going to a midsummer festival in Sweden, where everything is not as it seems.

Review:
The overall production quality and cinematography of the film is excellent, from LSD like visual effects, to the raw and intense emotional acting. This film had me guessing what could happen next and just hoping for the lead protagonist to catch a break. From slightly strange traditions to downright shocking revelations, this cult-like community will have you biting your nails and disbelieving your own eyes. There were some laughable scenes involving silly rituals, but they are counteracted by the numerous intensely graphic depictions of violence and trauma. The film is very visually appealing while also being visually disturbing. There is almost something for everyone in this movie. There are some intense gore scenes, and almost horrific sex scenes; tread lightly. The overall production quality and cinematography of the film is excellent, from LSD like visual effects, to the raw and intense emotional acting. This film had me guessing what could happen next and just hoping for the lead protagonist to catch a break. From slightly strange traditions to downright shocking revelations, this cult-like community will have you biting your nails and disbelieving your own eyes. There were some laughable scenes involving silly rituals, but they are counteracted by the numerous intensely graphic depictions of violence and trauma. The film is very visually appealing while also being visually disturbing. There is almost something for everyone in this movie. There are some intense gore scenes, and almost horrific sex scenes; tread lightly.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you are not sensitive to gore, I would very much recommend.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Agree with you 💯! This movie is giving me false sense of security and oh God literal chills. This movie is amazingly disturbing