💬 Review Mind Rite - Visual Novel by IsraaMichaelis

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,807 happy users since 2014.
Register

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Mind Rite - Visual Novel

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Mind Rite (Android Port) Mod apk

Mind Rite is a crime/fantasy Otome visual novel, developed and published by Albino Studio in 20/Feb/2022

Review:
No Spoilers

Mind Rite, though an apparently "girlish" visual novel with "usual" Otome game elements, is not the "usual" visual novel designed for girls or teenagers. The game's main character is a half-elf named Aina, who works as an investigator with her pure-blooded "cat" partner. There are hints everywhere that the game does not only revolve around crimes and police activities, but also supernatural and mysterious events that surround these crimes. At first the player begins to investigate the events occurring in the little town. This town, by the way, has an extremely unique and novel atmosphere, the game being developed by a Russian studio, the characters, town, soundtrack and the settings were all reminiscent of the country itself. The characters were each possessing unique and admirable personalities as well. What attracted me to the romanceable characters is also their "intelligence." They are not the usual "manly" and foolhardy romance interests which are found everywhere in Otome games; however, they were subtle, down to earth, realistic, and that also gave the game uniqueness. The choices made by the player are not quite as diverse as I like them to be, but they are pretty straightforward, which allows players to try all endings and unlock all content easily. The most important factor which attracted me to the game was the dark turn, or the plot twist, at the end. For such a quiet and calm pacing the game was going with, the end was totally unexpected to me. This truly changed my perspective entirely, and made me want to put more hours into the game to find the truth about everything that transpired and discover how such an event could happen. But I will not spoil it for future players!
Thanks for my favorite modder crazycupcake https://forum.sbenny.com/members/crazycupcake.47303/ for giving me the chance to play this game.

Would you recommend this to other users? Fans of visual novels, crime AND "dark" fantasy should give this game a try. Putting aside the calm beginning and ambiguous occurrences at first, I guarantee you will appreciate the plot twist as much as I did.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: