💬 Review Miraculous Ladybug

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,824 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lucina247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Miraculous Ladybug

This show I'm sure many people know about already but it revolves around two superheroes named Cat noir and Ladybug. It's set in Paris and they both try to stop a villain named Hawkmoth who akumatizes people with butterflies if they are feeling a negative emotion. So basically he takes advantage of that vulnerability and controls them by giving them a power and making a deal with that person to take the miraculous from Ladybug and Cat noir which is what gives them powers.

Review:
After season 4, many feels had come out of me that I didn't even know a show could make me feel. Season 4 ended off in a crazy way and left many fans feeling sad, confused, and scared and eager as to what will happen next in season 5. I will admit that at first I didn't care much for the show when I first watched it but got into it a few more episodes in. This show turned from a kids show to a show that teens would like more than kids because teens would understand what is going on more than the little ones would. I only say that because of all the mixed emotions that left people feeling the way the show did. The two main characters, Marinette (Ladybug) and Adrien (Cat noir), are in love with each other but don't know it because Adrien likes Ladybug and Marinette likes Adrien but has never had the guts to tell him, though they are friends with each other and have flirted with each other in some ways he still calls her "just a friend" which, myself included, has upset many fans to the point where it's an inside joke now because some people believe that he has some type of feelings for her but just refuses to accept them. Along the way there are new characters that are met who become a sort of rival because they are also after Adrien and one of them is also rich and in many episodes Marinette's jealousy gets the best of her and because of a certain character she almost gets accumatized at least once or twice. I promise it is more than just a romance between two young kids though, as I've said Hawkmoth wants their miraculouses for a very specific reason and that is told throughout many seasons, but the most in one very particular episode which is the one episode that hurt the most because of what happens. But whether you decide to watch it or not is up to you. :)

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I recommend this show because as the show goes on the plot thickens so much and there are reasons as to why Hawkmoth wants the miraculous of Ladybug and Cat noir for reasons I won't give because spoilers. But I will say that their two miraculouses are very powerful in the way that someone could make a wish with both of their miraculouses. It is on Netflix so give it a watch!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

SoRyuNa

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
My 7 year old niece loves this show so much she plays its game every time she's allowed to use smartphone. You were so totally right when you said teens would love this more than the little ones 'cause I watched ahead of her 😁 I have not watched season 4 though. I hope there's more AdrieNette moments in s4!!