[MOD DLL] PickCrafter 4.14.4 Mega Hacks (Steam)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,208 happy users since 2014.
Register

SoulerClash

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Will this mod work for the newest version of PickCtafter? :D

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
I'm very sorry for delay. I have updated mod to 4.6.2 and released hack codes so everyone can mod it

kobecs2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you so much!!!:smilingdroid
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. @Debby;)

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
How stupid does a site have to be to request a f****ng register to download something? Stupid.
This community has zero tolerance for members like you with zero respect or appreciation for the modders hard work. If you cannot find it in your soul to just say thank you then leave this community or the banhammer will hit you hard!

#Warned

gamerxxnz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much for the mod its amazing :)

A few things I noticed, BTW the mod is amazing regardless but thought I'd mention these to see if hopefully someone can add to the code :)

Cheat engine although it works the values don't work in-game and if you attempt to change the runic value it removes all runic gained and changes the value to 0.

The code to upgrade all items and picks without needing runic or blocks is now not working.

The items in abilities is set to 999 and cannot be changed so abilities cant be upgraded past level 10, would be great if that was removed (you can get unlimited ability items from runic chests so its not really needed)

(edit) Also the abilities don't reset after they are clicked the bonuses for the potion abilities stay forever but the abilities like teleport cant be clicked again so you have to close and reopen the game for them to work.

The main downside of all these things is definitely the lack of ability to get unlimited runic as this is the only way to upgrade the most useful picks and add artifact slots but still a great mod thanks :)

Last edited:

flipdottip

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
looks nice
Post automatically merged:

ty

wismichu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks, but it does not work

Last edited:

Feraz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod, when will we get a 4.7 update?