💬 Review Monochrome Order by IsraaMichaelis

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,793 happy users since 2014.
Register

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Monochrome Order

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): {Kemco} RPG Monochrome Order PAID APK + Titanium Backup Mod apk

An Android turn-based fantasy adventure Role Playing video game, developed by Hit Point Co. and published by Kemco in 2019

Review:
When I played this game, I had tried other RPGs by Kemco such as Asdivine Saga and Miden Tower. There was nothing much unique about the RPGs I tried; however, Monochrome Order was different. The art style, first, was different: a combination of old RPG Maker game arts and modern anime art; it attracted me and I knew I loved every character design the more I played the game. Second, the gameplay. While it is true that the game follows the normal turn-based, old school combat, the players cannot just defeat enemies relying on skills alone, but equipment and items as well, which made grinding quite fun. The story, at last, is the one thing which kept me playing through the game until I finished it. The game has a system of "choices," where the main character's choice can influence the nations' economy, peace and the character's fame. This kind of system truly intrigued me, and there were a lot of side quests which could decide these three elements (fame, economy, peace). The game mixes both politics and fantasy, and has something for fans of both of these genres (I am a fan of both, therefore, I was quite satisfied, hehe!). All in all, as a person who has been playing RPGs all my life, it was fun and appealing to be able to enjoy a good story/art while on the go (on my phone). Thanks to Sbenny modder Axiom:
I was able to play this game and enjoy it for free!

Would you recommend this to other users? It is not a game for everyone; however, if you are bored with online games and expensive games that empty your wallet easily, try playing Monochrome Order! Download it from this amazing site and enjoy a free, well-written RPG on your phone!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you for writing a review of this game. I was unsure of it at first glance, but you have balanced the key pros and cons of such a game, and I am now willing to give it a try! ☺

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
You're most welcome! Happy gaming!

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you! I am actually playing it right now since my brain refuses to let me sleep. 😂

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
Have fun then! And I'm sure it'll succumb to sleep one way or another. Hopefully soon. 😂