NSFW/18+ eBook Monster Girl Farm (Monster Girl Farm #1) by Simon Archer : azw3

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,643 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55650253-monster-girl-farm

eBook Description:
A Farm LitRPG Story

Level up your animals, breed your monster-girls, save the farm!

When Jerry follows the trail of his missing uncle, he discovers a mysterious monster-girl and an equally mysterious region called Delom where everything works like a video game. But there isn't time to gawk, because Jerry's inherited his uncle's farm, once the most famous animal breeder in Delom, and everything is falling apart. The animals are low level, there's not enough food to keep their health up, and a greedy developer wants to put Jerry and the farm out of business.

But if Jerry can discover his uncle's greatest secret, he might just be able to level up enough to save the farm. All he has to do is figure out how to breed monster-girls!

Additional info:

Author: Simon Archer
Format: AZW
Category: Fiction eBooks, Gaming eBooks, Sci-Fi eBooks

Fuzzers

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
The link is working, but it doesn't let me open the download.

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Get Calibre calibre - E-book management for your pc, it will let you read all ebook formats and organize books too
for Android you can also use Moon Reader to read it.