NSFW/18+ eBook More Than Want You (More Than Words #1) by Shayla Black

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Rate this eBook:


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years







Sona Bharati

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33861042-more-than-want-you




eBook Description:
I hired her to distract my enemy. Now I'm determined to have her for my own.

I’m Maxon Reed—real estate mogul, shark, ********. If a deal isn’t high profile and big money, I pass. Now that I’ve found the property of a lifetime, I’m jumping. But one tenacious bastard stands between me and success—my brother. I’ll need one hell of a devious ploy to distract cynical Griff. Then fate drops a luscious redhead in my lap who’s just his type.

Sassy Keeley Kent accepts my challenge to learn how to become Griff’s perfect girlfriend. But somewhere between the makeover and the witty conversation, I’m having trouble resisting her. The quirky dreamer is everything I usually don’t tolerate. But she’s beyond charming. I more than want her; I’m desperate to own her. I’m not even sure how drastic I’m willing to get to make her mine—but I’m about to find out.

Additional info:

Author: Shayla Black
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Contemporary eBooks, Drama eBooks, Romance eBooks
 
Top