✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Boxing Gym Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,583 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

FancyYou0422

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Boxing Gym Story

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.boxing
What are the mod features you ask for? All Mods Possible
Money
Training
Etc.

How many SB Points would you spend for it? The standard rate for Kairosoft games

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Been searching and so far no one modded it yet not even just premium APK 🤣 I just stumbled upon it when I was browsing play store cause I was bored and I didn't even know it existed but here I am lmao

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Legitboss: It's only just been released. That's why there's no mod yet or that it hasn't popped up much yet. But given that there's a big Kairosoft fan base (myself included), it won't be long before that changes.
I just remember before (back in 2018 I think) that it was super fast when it was modded like after 1 hour of a game being released there was already a mod and it had like 1k downloads already

Hadabona

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is literally the first time I ever replied on this site. I have played most kairo games and this one seems like it may be a keeper. I don't care about the unlimited stuff (half lie). Please plz use your skills to make it offline

POTATOfish

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok so it must be really hard to make it work
Lucky patcher doesn't work even if you try to disable verification, or disable check licence (leads to an error) so i guess whoever is creating the mod they are trying to pass the verification.

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
it's hard to mod now, kairosoft must have used new coding or smth
Yeah they updated their security...Lucky Patcher doesn't work on signing it but if they can mod hot springs story 2 then it's possible to do this. I think kairosoft hasn't been getting any profits lately with free games so they decided to make it premium instead
Post automatically merged:

it's hard to mod now, kairosoft must have used new coding or smth
Yeah they updated their security...lucky patcher doesn't work on signing it but if they can mod hot springs story 2 then it's possible to do this. I think kairosoft hasn't been getting any profits lately with free games so they decided to make it premium instead

Status
Not open for further replies.