✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Choices:Stories you play

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,376 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I can't sync the data from my Facebook account and I found a thread here that said I should remove the app from my account. Can I ask whether doing so will delete all of my progress (I've been playing the original game for quite a lomg time) and if it will, how can I save the progress in the mod version?
Sorry for the crappy English.
What I did was uninstall the Facebook app, after that, sync Choices to Facebook, there you will be asked to log in. That should work.

immopengu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Quick question also: I was playing the book 1 of the Crown and the Flame. Do the purchases carry over to the second book of the Crown and the Flame? Anybody tried? I think I tried before (played this a couple months ago) but it didn't carry over to book 2 :(

Lilium8

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love the mod with the diamonds but is there any chance of someone making a version that only has all the chapters unlock/unlimited keys?

immopengu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh boo, the purchases you make in book 1's of the stories with these diamonds don't seem to carry over to book 2's. Is there a way for the MOD to allow us to carry over these purchases? Thank you! But yes, otherwise, great mod and love this site!!

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, I've used mod for this game for quite some time and it worked perfectly. Now the new version is out in the Play Store, and it just keeps taking me to the store to upgrade the game, I can't play it anymore. And I can't upgrade it either obviously, cause it's a modded apk. So please, when you have time, if you could look into that. Thanks. ^^

Edit: @immopengu I've noticed that, too, but only for The Crown and The Flame series. I've also played Endless Summer and in 2nd and 3rd book it imported my purchases and choices from previous books normally, so I'm not sure if it depends on the story or not. What series did you have trouble with?

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@immopengu Yes, agreed. :) I've also found that failing to import choices from previous book doesn't significantly affect the story in Book 2 of that saga. Your troops and allies are counted anew, so if you don't want to wait, you can play it. :)

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, guys, in case you didn't see it, the mod has been updated!

P. S. Sorry for double post.

Last edited:

iambellie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't login in my facebook. You can see in my attachment. Can someone help me please? 😔 hopefully keys are also unlimited just like diamonds.
Screenshot_20181019-141140.jpg

Leonorleans

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I didn't see the MOD was updated but if you're talking about this choices 2.3.7 I downloaded and installed it and it just keeps failing to finalize installation I do have plenty of space so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong. I originally downloaded the game and connected via google play instead of facebook but nothing seems to work when I try to fix it.

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, I was reffering to 2.3.7 version. You can see it here:
Choices: Stories You Play + MOD

It says that it has been updated on September 27th, which is newer :) I just installed that over my previous mod and it works perfectly.
It also says that you need to make sure that you've played Google Store version at least once before you install that mod, so maybe that's the problem, if you haven't tried that?

Leonorleans

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you very much yes I did play the store version I made sure I was several chapters into a book just to be sure. I tried to see if Lucky Patcher would bump it but no luck. I'm gonna try this link you gave me thank you! I'll post back if it doesn't work again
Post automatically merged:

sadly same issue
Screenshot_20181019-091007.png

Last edited:

iambellie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, is the update got the unlimited keys too or not? Only diamonds? I played the latest version but only offer diamonds not keys. Thanks!

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Leonorleans You're welcome, hope it will work. :) Another thing you can try, that I can think of if it still doesn't work:
Go to the Google Play Store and tap the three lines in your upper left corner. You will see there an section called "Play Protect". Tap on that, and you will see an option "Scan device for security threats", you should turn that off.
Also, go to your phone Settings - > Additional Settings - > Privacy, and turn on the option "Unknown sources". Then try to install that mod again. :)

@iambellie I can't help you with that facebook issue, since I didn't connect my facebook to the game. I had that same issue, but it didn't bother me much, because I didn't have much of a progress before that. I think I've read somewhere that, if you are having that issue, you need to delete the Facebook app (if you have it installed), but I can't remember, try searching this forum, I believe I've seen a lot of people having trouble connecting to facebook. :) And yes, MOD has only unlimited diamonds, not keys, which is a bummer. :/ But I guess you can't have everything, i am grateful for these free premium choices as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.