✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Dragon ball legends

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,657 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Dragon ball legends

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddragon+ball+legends&pcampaignid=APPU_1_LNkMW52vHYT3rQHe_bGoAg
What are the mod features you ask for?
-Infinity healt
-Unlimited KI
-All SubQuests Completed after battle- Story + Event
-Works in PVP
-Unlimited Energy (This is different from KI) the energy that being used to do story mission.

Last edited:

Mailmeharry2008

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes i want the mod for this too, but the feature i want is unlimited energy, and i don't want to tamper with pvp as it will lead to ban sooner or later.... Any feature that can help in PvE aspects like unlimited energy (this is a feature that restricts our gameplay per day that's why its a must), unlimited Ki etc. are desired by me....

Features desired -
1. Unlimited Energy (This is different from KI)
2. Unlimited KI
3. Unlimited Health or God mode
4. No tampering with PvP if its possible...
5. It will be even better if there is some option to toggle the mods on and off...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
About currency I'm afraid I wont personally be able to make your dream comes true, altough I think @NoFear might come up with something as his skills with GameGuardian are almighty and legendary.

About me, I'm stuck at their protection system. Assuming I'll manage to bypass it, I wont be able to provide anything except for damage/hp/skill hacks, as they're usually the only values I can edit and "pack" into a mod apk file.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.