❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Dream Town Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,059 happy users since 2014.
Register

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Dream Town Story

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 300

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.miniature_en
What are the mod features you ask for? 1. The ability to get past the first few rank ups most mods of this game refuse to let you go past level four.

2. Infinite diamonds or kairopoints or both if using a megamod instructions on how to not crash it because too many gems has crashed previous mods. Possibly from anti cheat protections

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
View attachment 94979
View attachment 94980
Post automatically merged:

This much features....did you need ..
Does it stop letting you advance after four competitions? Because that's been a major sticking point you can't unlock all the buildings/featured without raising in level and a few versions stop letting you compete at like fourlevels in.

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Does it stop letting you advance after four competitions? Because that's been a major sticking point you can't unlock all the buildings/featured without raising in level and a few versions stop letting you compete at like fourlevels in.
😶 Idk not a pro Player... but that all Features are working

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Doesn't work. Crashes when starting a new game until you turn on study points then it sorta works but when you try to build an empty lot " not enough gold use diamonds?' infinite gold ha! " Not enough gold use diamonds?" Ok sure diamonds " you don't have any diamonds want to buy them with real world cash?" Infinite diamonds ha "you don't have any diamonds want to buy some with real world cash?" Mods broken

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Doesn't work. Crashes when starting a new game until you turn on study points then it sorta works but when you try to build an empty lot " not enough gold use diamonds?' infinite gold ha! " Not enough gold use diamonds?" Ok sure diamonds " you don't have any diamonds want to buy them with real world cash?" Infinite diamonds ha "you don't have any diamonds want to buy some with real world cash?" Mods broken
Can you try 😶

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I did. Study points let's it run but turning it off breaks everything. And all the other stuff does is change the numbers visually but leaves the actual values intact. Like if an ATM said I had a billion dollars in my account but if I tried to take money out it wouldn't blet me because my account is empty.