✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Evil Hunter Tycoon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,528 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murderscript

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
how much gems or items you put at the first place? i just used httpcanary for starting items

QuaZero

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Me too got ban, i'm hacking the game since the first day the game released on playstore (gems,exp,arena,gladiator token), it's doing fine for about a week or a couple until i decided to hack the vip and yeah I guess the VIP is the cause, but i'm not sure either.

Outlawlaw

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Vip stuff such as for auto raid and cladiator stuff.u must not hack it. Idk it must be the vip

smile1992

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
可以請教您GG如何修改英雄EXP跟材料嗎?
我已經知道怎麼100%邀請L等級英雄了
PVP的令牌也可以直接修改!
Post automatically merged:

[QUOTE =“ QuaZero,帖子:888527,成員:131123”]
我也被禁賽,自從Playstore(寶石,exp,競技場,角斗士令牌)發布遊戲的第一天起,我就開始對其進行黑客攻擊,在大約一周或幾週內,它的運行狀況都不錯,直到我決定對vip和yeah進行攻擊我想VIP是原因,但我也不確定。
[/引用]
可以請教您GG如何修改英雄EXP跟材料嗎?
我已經知道怎麼100%邀請L等級英雄了
PVP的令牌也可以直接修改!

Zraekor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
VIP hack is the cause of the ban. They track order. Please be conservative with hacking this game, if they patch everything it won't be fun.

SammyKonark

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Two of my accounts were banned today. One of them I wasnt using VIP. But I used it to hack ID 70 time which is the legendary hunter invite.

Zraekor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
They have method to flag accounts and review mail that has been injected.

SammyKonark

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
So what do you reccomend we do when we make a new account?

Zraekor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So what do you reccomend we do when we make a new account?
You would have to look into other areas of item ID collection other than mail. It is there and undetected at the moment.

SammyKonark

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
You would have to look into other areas of item ID collection other than mail. It is there and undetected at the moment.
other than mail all I can change value is of the gems. Could you give me a general idea of collecting items without injecting mail? (Using Httpcanary)

Should I be using guardian gg

Zraekor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
other than mail all I can change value is of the gems. Could you give me a general idea of collecting items without injecting mail? (Using Httpcanary)

Should I be using guardian gg
GG would not work for gems.
I suggest you start a new account, play game as usual with proxy intercept running and read requests whenever you interact with gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.