✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for GENSHIN IMPACT! ❤️

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,508 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUMUKEO

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? GENSHIN IMPACT! ❤

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miHoYo.GenshinImpact
What are the mod features you ask for? FREE IN-APP PURCHASES OR ANYTHING THAT’S POSSIBLE

How many SB Cash would you spend for it? 10,000-20,000

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Please, do not make more than one Request for the same game, if you want to increase your chance for Modders to see, there's Boosters in the Shop you can use to increase this priority.
Making more requests don't change anything and could get you a warning, so please keep that in mind 🥺

YUMUKEO

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I’M SORRY, I WANTED TO DELETE MY FIRST THREAD BUT I COULDN’T SEE IT! THANK YOU FOR WARMING ME, I’VE BOUGHT BOOSTERS ❤

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
I’M SORRY, I WANTED TO DELETE MY FIRST THREAD BUT I COULDN’T SEE IT! THANK YOU FOR WARMING ME, I’VE BOUGHT BOOSTERS ❤
If you need helps with the Booster, feel free to ask.
As for the duplicate post, please PM a staff and ask them to delete one.
Also note that these aren't guaranteed, it may take a while and Modders aren't ignoring these requests, they just didn't notice (there's a lot of requests) or the game is server sided.
Good luck! 😊

Ghjk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry, but I think no one can mod the game without getting your account banned, the game need account to be played and constant internet connection for 'security' reason, but you could still try modding the game if you are playing on PC and have cheat engine.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.