✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Hollywood Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,006 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

soggynoodle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Hollywood Story

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 1200

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nanobit.hollywood&hl=en_US&gl=US&pli=1
What are the mod features you ask for? • Unlimited Gems & Money Hack
• No Ads
Basically what was in the 11.13v version that is on this website but updated for 11.13.7v. Without the new mod menu please that was just added for 11.13.7, thank you!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Is this mainly a concern about the SB Points cost or something more specific? As I can provide this version if you prefer, but I'd like to know the reason if possible, so I understand better, thanks :)

soggynoodle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi Sbenny, thanks so much for the quick reply! Yes, that is exactly the case, I’m afraid the MOD Menu version is a bit too out of my budget right now. I would be very grateful if you could offer a cheaper option that is just the unlimited diamonds/cash & the no ads for 11.13.7. Thanks so much!

buihan

Novice Lv1️⃣
This mod is so awesome! But is there any way to reduce the price of SB Points? I'm trying my best to earn enough SB Points to download this great mod but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it in time, a new updated version has come out.

Thank you very much for reading this.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I forgot to update you all on this matter, however I already released a separate version for Hollywood Story without a MOD Menu which is a lot cheaper:

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.