❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for King of Dragon Pass

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,967 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezio1000

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? King of Dragon Pass

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herocraft.kodp&hl=en_US&gl=US
What are the mod features you ask for? disable license check so you can play the game normally without the warning of pirated game popping up P.S it disables your game save so it will delete your game. and Buying, gifting other clans resources such as cows, goods, food, magic. Instead of decreasing, it increases instead. Includes, sacrificing to any different gods on magic screen. And make the maintenace of every temple you built increases your resources instead of decreasing so that with those temple boosts, I can create a totalitarian dictatorship in KODP because 21th century ethics doesn't exist in that game and nationalism as well. Oh, and including the food consuption. Because it sucks. Make clan mood jubilant, Farmers and Weaponthanes to Unshakable and also never decreases. And max the stats of clan leaders, including the new candidates for clan ring to heroic.

That's all

Last edited:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Ezio1000

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah yeah, I already know how to exploit that game anyways that gives me unlimited resources and succeed on every heroquest.

Qais123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi can you give me some kodp exploits?

Status
Not open for further replies.