Need a MOD APK for Knights of Ages

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,995 happy users since 2014.
Register

Phobo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Knights of Ages

Type of Request: Paid Request

Real Money reward: 20$

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lms.knight&hl=pl&gl=US
What are the mod features you ask for? Hey, i would like to ask for someone to try and mod this game, it's amazing game but the grind is absurd.
The most desired feature would be Free Shopping from the item shop, if anyone is able to mod this feature i am willing to pay real money, and if 20$ is too little i am willing to negotiate on the price.
Second most desired feature/features is unlimited silver/resources (i would like to mention that to access resources you need to play a little first to unlock the castle form which you can access them) or maybe multiplying the silver/resources rewards for completing missions etc.
Another desired feature/features would be godmode combined with one-hitkill, and they must be together because of the combat system in the game, godmode alone would not help with anything because you would not be able to kill anything, and one-hitkill alone also would not help because you would be killed before you can hit any enemy unit.
Tbh this are the only features i am interested in but if you are able to mod something else interesting that i didn't think of tell me and if it's good i am also willing to pay.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Link please
Hi, I didn't make a mod apk but I have started an injection service.