Need a MOD APK for Love 365: Find Your Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

karoliuxx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Even with opening and exiting strategy some episodes just cuts off, for example i can read first 3 episodes fine and the 4th one cuts off, but 5th works fine. It seems like some of us are just unlucky haha.

Dingdongdalala

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Katzzz To get thenlink of the app just go on the page where you downloaded it from ( its the page we cant reply to anymore ) . And copy and paste the download page link you have to go to the first page of the topic and get he mod link you click on it and can copy and paste the link. Please check if it wrks.

First you have to find the page for the mod.
Screenshot_2018-05-05-14-46-50-1.png

Then you have to click on the arrows next to prev

Untitled1.png

Where is says hidden content for you it should be the mod app. You just have to click on it and acopy and paste the link. :D

Screenshot_2018-05-05-14-47-09-1.png

Last edited:

Katzzz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hehe...just wait for the original modder to mod it or other modder here to mod it k..Patience friends~ or play Lovestruck in the meantime. :)

Sdcyctkuybkl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Are u able to read the complete chapter? I did the same thing sometime back and manually choosing chapters didn't load the next scene for me.

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Are u able to read the complete chapter? I did the same thing sometime back and manually choosing chapters didn't load the next scene for me.
It works for some chapters but I've hand no luck for most of them. They usually start to play back at the 2nd episode. We might as well wait for the mod to be updated.

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
They did an update the gamesystem should be like Lovestruck. Can somebody hack it now because it is like Lovestruck now.
I mean sbenny did hack Loverstruck , maybe this will go now too.

BigDreams91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I doubt the original modder comes back again. He said he couldn't mod it before and left it on someone else to do it. Maybe an experienced modder will check it out and see if it's able to be changed.

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
They did an update the gamesystem should be like Lovestruck. Can somebody hack it now because it is like Lovestruck now.
I mean sbenny did hack Loverstruck , maybe this will go now too.
Yeah, the heart system is new and I hate it. I hope they don't add heart choices to all stories. Also, it may be harder to modify this app compared to lovestruck. Their security is pretty tight.

Teehjayy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
WE CAN NOW ACCESS THE LINK GUYS (for those who couldn't download the apk in time before it was closed). GOOD LUCK ❤

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Does anyone know how to hack it with apkeditor?
Open Apk Editor and click on select apk from app. After that find your app, click on it and open common edit. In there, you can change the data. If it's for love 365, you'll have to change the version code and name. Hope that helps! Btw, this only allows you to play the previous version of the app or in this case the supposed hacked app.

Sdcyctkuybkl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Open Apk Editor and click on select apk from app. After that find your app, click on it and open common edit. In there, you can change the data. If it's for love 365, you'll have to change the version code and name. Hope that helps! Btw, this only allows you to play the previous version of the app or in this case the supposed hacked app.
This was the case before the recent update, I used to work after changing the version using apkeditor but now it's not working anymore it's showing the app needs to be updated even after using the editor.
Isn't it the same for you?

ykaash

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I waiting for this one too.. :love:

Melody20

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hopefully someone will be able to make an updated mod for this game soon like with Lovestruck. I really want to play the games

Status
Not open for further replies.