✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Love Island: The Game v1.0.19

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,595 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Love Island: The Game v1.0.19

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 50-5000

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fuseboxgames.loveisland2.gp&hl=en&gl=US
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited Tickets and Gems

Kylie021088

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's looking more and more likely that it cant be done past version 1.0.18. Such a shame 😩

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi guys! I found out there is a way to still get infinite gems on the game ( no tickets sadly)..
What you need to do to get it:
1.Download an modded apk from internet (I used version 1.0.18) and install it
2.Log in to facebook to save progress ( to be able to loggin to facebook on a modded apk you need to delete the facebook app from your phone )
3.Start an episode and spend some gems on it.IMPORTANT: you need to actually spend gems on something for this to work
4.After spending gems on something delete the mod apk , install the play store version and login with the same account
5. Choose your saved file from the modded apk with unlimited gems
6.Enjoy :)
Btw: After you are doing all this you can install Facebook app back.. Hope this helps!

Kylie021088

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much, I just gave it ago and it works wonderfully. Really appreciate your help 😊

Reaver

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
would love if someone was able to do this, the workaround is great for gems but doesn't work for tickets 😭 seems like no site has got a mod available which is unfortunate

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Found a way for tickets too if you wanna know about it send me a private message.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I just managed to mod it again, here's the download link for Love Island The Game 2 MOD APK with Unlimited Gems & Tickets Hack:

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.