✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Love Island: The Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,450 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsNeisha

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
How did you do that? Whenever i try to install it says file is corrupted

Yooung

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Downloaded the mod apk, sadly the gems didn't work

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm going to make another attempt, as soon as you can test it and give a feedback again.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you didn't understand it yet, this game isn't supported on my device, hence I cannot test it. Also, I don't look into others' mod apk files, it's against my ethic, this is why I asked if any of you guys/gals would have reported back to me if it worked or not after posting it, like it happened before :)

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

BookedWeekend

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This would be great! Please work on it if you have the time!

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
If you didn't understand it yet, this game isn't supported on my device, hence I cannot test it. Also, I don't look into others' mod apk files, it's against my ethic, this is why I asked if any of you guys/gals would have reported back to me if it worked or not after posting it, like it happened before :)
Sorry, i don't know if you still need feedback or if someone pm'd you but here we go,

1- the apk you provided was not signed, that's why we had trouble with installing it, but after i signed it it successfully installed.
2- it shows a huge number of gems (9889899) or something like that, but it uses up to the number that originally came with the game then says we're out of gems, even though the number still shows lots of gems.

Hope this was helpful 😁

enisefln

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry, i don't know if you still need feedback or if someone pm'd you but here we go,

1- the apk you provided was not signed, that's why we had trouble with installing it, but after i signed it it successfully installed.
2- it shows a huge number of gems (9889899) or something like that, but it uses up to the number that originally came with the game then says we're out of gems, even though the number still shows lots of gems.

Hope this was helpful 😁
so when can we download it?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Good news, I found a working device for this game, so I'm going to retry it now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.