Need a MOD APK for My Shelf: My Choice,My episode

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,516 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nurasyura

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? My Shelf: My Choice,My episode

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.novel
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited diamond and ticket .Anything is fine .

Nurasyura

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
it cant be help . thank you 😊

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can this game get modded now? @Phytoplankton my shelf now version 1.0.19
I had the half modded game with unlimited diamonds... but at hearts were server sided the game couldnt be modded so i deleted my mod

but i had sent it to my beta @mmorr0514 for testing and she helped me a lot..you can ask her if she has not deleted those files.. in that case you can get the mod :)

Game update is not of any use as Server Sided games cant be modded :(

mekha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I had the half modded game with unlimited diamonds... but at hearts were server sided the game couldnt be modded so i deleted my mod

but i had sent it to my beta @mmorr0514 for testing and she helped me a lot..you can ask her if she has not deleted those files.. in that case you can get the mod :)

thank you for the reply, and that diamonds mod is just what I need! I can't say the hearts not important but as long as diamonds can be modded it'll be very effecient to the story route, what I want to say is the diamonds is what matter. Thanks a lot, I'll send DM to her rightaway
Post automatically merged:

If I suggested could you release the half modded? I'm pretty sure many will be helped with this mod even though it's only the diamonds, I'll be willing to spend my s-cash even it's beta version

Pretty please.... 😔

Last edited:

mekha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? My Shelf: My Choice, My Episode

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
What are the mod features you ask for? The diamonds mod/unlimited diamonds only please. The tickets is server-sided so no need tickets mod. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

So far the tickets/hearts for the progressing each story is still server-sided so in conclusion if it's can't be modded... Then diamonds mod is all needed

Chrissyyk

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't mind waiting for hearts but the diamonds are important for choices. So please post it.

Fujimiya03

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? My Shelf : my choice, my episode

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
What are the mod features you ask for? Unli tickets and diamondsss

Since its server sided its okay of mod includes only diamonds or gems thanksss

Last edited: