Need a MOD APK for Pokemon Masters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,995 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bristol11

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
is there anyone having problems to get the free shop after the new data download ?

Bhavik

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Much appreciated bro may be i am doing something wrong ...but this reply made me happy😊

Xecution19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think it's better if it's open to all besides VIP. But I get your point that people might be abusing this MOD so I can't really blame you on making that decision

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think it's better if it's open to all besides VIP. But I get your point that people might be abusing this MOD so I can't really blame you on making that decision
Like i said there is too much interest behind this game...ppl asking 15 dollars for eac 5 star pokemon....did u really think an good samaritan will make a mod??
no one will release VIP MOD for this game...again for me this thread can be closed

Last edited:

K4220N3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Like i said there is too much interest behind this game...ppl asking 15 dollars for eac 5 star pokemon....did u really think an good samaritan will make a mod??
That's really sad, if I knew how to do that I'd share it with everyone for free.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
That's really sad, if I knew how to do that I'd share it with everyone for free.
Easy to say. Look at the shop hack that was public. It's already more difficult to hack because it was public.

ubeyou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
There is an update yesterday, is the shop hack no longer working?

GlowSeeker

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Also, if the new 1.3.0 update crashes, try deleting (renaming, if not empty) your TWRP folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.