Need a MOD APK for Pokemon Masters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,022 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bristol11

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okey sir, we wait until anyone else can do it possible. Thanks you for your great work.

M4heS

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is it possible to mod the apk for reroll purposes? So that we can skip the tutorials/ 1st chapter and reroll immediately?

Clayton jerbi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Aren't there a friend or two that can help get you a modded lib?? Lol , basically everything is working beside getting a proper modded lib damn...
Post automatically merged:

This guy...dude we didn't even put our hands on the basic stuff come on...

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Aren't there a friend or two that can help get you a modded lib?? Lol , basically everything is working beside getting a proper modded lib damn...
Correct. Sbenny has been too busy to help

Clayton jerbi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I feel you bro... damn i wish i knew someone !
Post automatically merged:

So what's the catch bro

Last edited:

NumberXer0

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
To be honest, I'm not super hopeful. Nintendo online games are usually pretty tough. Before finding out all the edits were with GG, I thought it was a done deal haha. But its starting to look like it all has to be done manually with no mod. I should probably start investing in a phone I can actually root for once..I'm great at creating my own CE codes and I'm sure it translates decently over to GG, same concept at least.

AgentBrel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
use nox instead of a rooted phone, makes using GG a lot easier. what method is being used to change the cost to 0?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
To be honest, I'm not super hopeful. Nintendo online games are usually pretty tough. Before finding out all the edits were with GG, I thought it was a done deal haha. But its starting to look like it all has to be done manually with no mod. I should probably start investing in a phone I can actually root for once..I'm great at creating my own CE codes and I'm sure it translates decently over to GG, same concept at least.
So, it's not really entirely your typical GG edit.
I debug with gdb and I use GG to edit the lib in real time. So sometimes games with some signature check it lib edit check, using GG works.
Adding ANYTHING in the game is a manual hack with GG. I'll be offering this service.

Clayton jerbi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I debug with gdb and I use GG to edit the lib in real time. So sometimes games with some signature check it lib edit check, using GG works.
Adding ANYTHING in the game is a manual hack with GG. I'll be offering this service.
Can you offer it now lol...bro im desperate excuse me

AgentBrel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I see, I'm not completely familiar with the debug process but im okay with game guardian, I gather without any actual files to release anything you have would simply be a guide, if you will, on how to change coin values and whatnot. By no means am I trying to pressure you or anything but is a guide something you are willing to create for us?

HSWG

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
emulators dont support the apk.. correct me if things have changed.

SkaiAyse

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Agreed. It's constant begging that gets modders mad and then they don't release it. I've seen it happen quite a bit. One of which I was using and when the game was updated within five minutes it had like 10 people begging for an update and the modder said no since he was working on it and they wouldn't shut up. So, be patient and it'll be released when it's released or else none of us will get it and it'll be because youse are impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.